FOLLOW THESE RULES…… OR YOU’LL BE WALKING THE PLANK MATEY!
- No more than 4 people in a group on any one hole.
- When a group is finished playing one hole, they must advance to and start playing the next hole.
- Every player must take their first shot before any player takes a second shot.
- Play each hole in turn. NO SKIPPING HOLES.
- Place the ball in bounds where it went out. (One stroke penalty.)
- 6 stroke limit at each hole.
- Do not swing the putter above the knee; an adult should instruct children in proper use of the club.
- NO alcoholic beverages allowed on premises.
- Rain checks are issued in the event of rain. NO CASH REFUNDS
- Follow the markers along the way.
How to Play Mini Golf
The Mutiny Bay Adventure Way
- Warm-up on the practice green
- Every player should take their first shot before any player takes a second shot
- If the ball goes into the water or off the course, replace the ball where it went off with a one-stroke penalty. They are available in the clubhouse
- If the ball ends up against an edge or obstacle it may be moved one clubhead length out
- After the 1st shot has been taken; The ball nearest to the hole continues putting next
- There is a 6 shot per limit per hole, so once you get to 6 shots, move on to the next hole