Our number one priority is safety. The list below is not inclusive of all rules and policies. Management may enforce other policies not listed below, as needed.
Thank you and enjoy your visit to Full Throttle Speedway.
- Please follow all posted rules and directions given by the pit crew. This is important to ensure your safety, the safety of those around you, and the safety of our staff.
- Ride at your own risk. We enforce our rules strictly to keep safety as our first priority but there is always the inherent risk of riding with others.
- THERE IS NO BUMPING ALLOWED. If the pit crew observes behavior that breaks the rules posted and endangers yourself and/or others they will end the race. No refund, and no additional tickets will be sold to the person(s) engaging in this dangerous behavior. This includes members of the group you are visiting with. Safety is our first priority; Bumping can result in SERIOUS injury to riders and employees.
- Please respect all property of Full Throttle Speedway and the wildlife surrounding.
- Family Friendly atmosphere please be polite and courteous to all visitors and staff.
- Inappropriate language, unruly behavior, and offensive clothing are not permitted.
- Possession of, or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited on the property of Full Throttle Speedway. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Height Requirements are enforced strictly for the safety of all drivers.
- Soliciting is not allowed. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Shirt and Shoes are required, again, for your safety.
- Pets are allowed as long as they are leashed. Pets may not ride.
- No weapons are permitted on the premises.
- Full Throttle Speedway is not responsible for any items lost or stolen during your visit. Please lock your vehicles. We do have a lost and found that is located in the ticket sales building. If you have lost an item we recommend checking there or the Kart you were riding.
- To ensure the safety of all riders and staff all go karts are electronically controlled.
- Remember to SECURE all loose items (Cell Phones) are secured.
We recommend refraining from riding if:
- You are pregnant or think you might be pregnant
- You have a broken bone, sprain, or cast.
- You are under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other medications that impair your ability to drive.
- You have or previously have had back, neck or spinal injuries, surgeries, or any condition that may be aggravated by riding on the track.