Our number one priority is safety. The list below is not inclusive of all rules and policies. Management may enforce other policies not listed below, as needed. Thank you and enjoy your visit to Full Throttle Speedway.
- For Safety reasons we are very strict with our height requirements. Please understand we want everyone to enjoy their visit and be safe.
- Please respect all property of Full Throttle Speedway and wildlife surrounding.
- Full Throttle is a Family Friendly atmosphere please be polite and act accordingly.
- Inappropriate language, unruly behavior, and offensive clothing are not permitted.
- Possession of, or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited on the property of Full Throttle Speedway. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Soliciting is not allowed.
- Shirt and Shoes are required.
- In general, pets are allowed as long as they are leashed. Pets may not ride.
- No weapons are permitted on the premises.
- Since refunds are not offered in the event of rain, please purchase accordingly.
- Full Throttle Speedway is not responsible for any items lost or stolen during your visit. Please lock your vehicles. We do have a lost and found that is located in the ticket sales building. If you have lost an item we recommend checking there.
- Please follow all posted rules and directions given by the pit crew. This is important to ensure your safety, the safety of those around you, and the safety of our staff.
- Ride at your own risk. We enforce our rules strictly to keep safety as our first priority but there is always the inherent risk of riding with others.
- There is no bumping. If the pit crew observes behavior that breaks the rules posted and endangers yourself and/or others they will end the race. No refund, and no additional tickets will be sold. Safety is our first priority.
- To the safety of customers and staff all go karts are electronically controlled.
- Please be sure all loose items, such as CELL PHONES, are secured, and be sure to check behind you when exiting.
We recommend refraining from riding if:
- you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant
- You have a broken bone, sprain or cast.
- You are under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other medications that impair your ability to drive.
- You have or previously have had back, neck or spinal injuries, surgeries or any condition that may be aggravated by riding on the track.
Are outside food and drinks allowed in?
Although we would love for our customers to try some of our yummy refreshments from the concession stand, Pit Stop Concessions, we do allow outside food and drinks with the exception of alcohol. Please note there are picnic areas and benches available, however they are first come first serve.
Do you offer Group or Birthday Party Rates?
No, at this time we do not offer group or birthday party rates. If you have a large group (50+) coming to visit we recommend calling and asking for a manager to help suggest the best time/day for your visit to avoid long lines and waiting! Or contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Can my child ride with me on the go karts if they are not tall or old enough to drive themselves?
Our double seat go karts allow one adult and one child to ride together. All children must meet the minimum height requirements to ride as a passenger. To see the height requirements please refer to our double seat go kart and height requirements pages.
Can my child drive if they are only a little bit shorter than the posted height requirement?
No. We hold safety as our top priority at Full Throttle Speedway. We do not make any exceptions for children that measure too short. However you should check out double seat go karts.
We are coming from the beach; are bathing suits and sandals okay to wear?
We suggest closed toe shoes, and since we have a family atmosphere we would suggest clothing that is suitable for all ages.
What does it cost if I am not riding?
FREE! Spectators are allowed to walk freely, take pictures, or just observe without paying a single dime!
What happens if it starts to rain?
The go kart tracks might need to close for a period of time if there is rain or lightning in the area. We will make every attempt to re-open the tracks as soon as the weather is clear. Please keep in mind that unused tickets are still valid and may be used on another day. Refunds are not given in the event of rain or inclement weather.
Are pets allowed?
We are pet friendly if your pet is friendly. We do require your pet to be leashed.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept cash and all major credit cards excluding American Express. Personal and business checks are not accepted.